1. Sometimes you find gems like this on the road 😂
2. My train terminated at a different station one evening. As I was looking for an alternate route, the sky turned into this fabulous color of candy floss. No filter I promise. 😊
3. I have recently discovered the world of webtoons, a portal for webcomics where you can read comics/manga online. The episodes are updated every Sunday AEST. Plus it’s free free free. I have installed the app on my phone and am absolutely in love with “My Dear Cold Blooded King”, by an amazing artist who goes by the name Lifelight. It’s my favorite series so far, mostly because her artwork is absolutely fantastic! Let me warn you – it’s totally addictive.
4. Although I had been reading about Mug Cakes for long, given my disasterous history of baking, I didn’t dare to experiment with it. But when you are on a strict diet and the cravings go out of control – it’s time to take things under control.
I found the simplest sponge cake recipe online, but instead of flour used powdered Almond, Walnut and a dash of nutmeg. Mixed it with eggs, baking soda and sugar. In exactly 2.5 minutes, my microwave mug cake was ready. This recipe is even faster than cooking Maggi. And it turned out incredibly good. I had it with yogurt and frozen berries. Although, my food photography is despicable 😂
5. I am so psyched about Poetry Journals these days. My poems are all over the place so when I came across accounts on Instagram with beautiful handwritten poetry journals, I was excited because that’s something I could do too. Why didn’t I think of this before?!?
Do share in comments section if something caught your eye recently. 😊