Bringing to you some of the most gorgeous sunsets I have witnessed in Sydney.
- It was a cold Saturday. We were driving to Bowral but on the way stopped by Mittagong to visit the various lookouts Mount Gibraltar had to offer. Since the afternoon was turning out to be even more colder than expected, we decided to drive back home. This was somewhere near Liverpool, a suburb in NSW. The western sky was drenched in fantastic colors, but the eastern side looked cloudy and grey. Clicked this from my phone as we drove past the quiet landscape, listening to Katy Perry.
2. Just another evening stopping by Woolworths to buy some grocery 🙂 and the sky decided to burst out in colors.
3. Antique cars fascinate me. And when they are customized to look unique and intriguing, you have got to stop and admire. We saw a signboard about Car Show in Western Sydney International Dragway ( Eastern Creek) and decided to stop by. The evening sky had turned pinkish, while my husband and I walked along rows and rows of shiny metallic beauties.
4. It was my dream to see a sunset over the Blue Mountains. And one summer evening, we drove to Echo Point and waited for over an hour for the Golden hour.
5. This is just another cloudy sunset in Western Sydney
6. And one more.
7. The construction in the motorway often blocks a good view, but I managed to find a gap and click this sunset.
Like it? Pin it.
Participating in Bar-A-Thon by Blog-A-Rhythm.