Due to unexpected avalanche of workload in my java coded world, all three of my virtual space is suffering… not in number of posts but in replying to comments … With the limited time that I have in my hand, best utilization would be to read your blog than reply to the comments in my section. 🙂 …
Tags are a good way to keep the blogs alive …
Was tagged by Insignia to write 7 things about me that people don’t know.
1. I love to collect things – starting from coins, stamps, stickers, tattoos, cards, teddy bears, diaries, pen, bags … remember those big babool cartoons that used to come with each piece, I have got a whole stack of them.
My stamp collection (specially 3D and triangular ones) is dearest to me followed by my disney-sticker collection.
2. I never use perfume. Any sweet smelling thing gives me a severe headache especially fruity lip glosses and creams. My cosmetic products have got zero smell factor 😛 including oil and soap …
My Mahi (mother’s sister) would always warn me before travelling that she’s using a deo and that I should stay away from the danger zone… If by any chance there’s a slight hint of perfume on my clothes, that would go directly into washing machine for another 2 two hours.
3. I had some weird ambitions while growing up. One was to become a truck driver and roam around the country 😀 … well it still sounds appealing to me 😛
4. There was a time, when I pledge to walk on Gandhiji’s path and never utter a word that is a Lie… Mind you that landed me in a lot of hot soup sprinkled with extra pepper … What am I now?? A smooth liar … Is this a Lie?? Go figure out 😛
5. I find myself very very unpredictable… sometimes it’s scary 😛
6. I can sleep only in silence… pin drop silence … even the tick tock of clock disturbs me… during college days I used to take out the batteries from my alarm clock before sleeping. Besides, alarm clocks never got to serve their purpose, a rustle outside the corridor is enough to wake my precious sleep.
7. I must have said this before also… I am an incredibly credulous person… no matter how smart or intelligent or clever I try to act 😛