Year end always messes with my mind. It’s like running against time, fumbling through checklists and goals, trying to tick atleast few of them. As a result, a lot of new things are happening in my life right now.
1) You must have already read about my experiment with DIY hairstyle, how I cut my hair myself to get this beach-y wavy sort of look following a Youtube tutorial.
2) I am learning to drive (which was pretty big on my to-do list). All’s good, except I forget to slow down while taking a turn. My husband has decided to paste “L” stickers all around the car, to warn people on the road. 😂
3) I have turned pesco-vegetarian. Except seafood and eggs, I have stopped eating all other kind of non vegetarian food. No more Xialongbao, no more Tonkatsu bowls. This is a conscious decision and I hope I follow it through. I have even limited my dairy intake to only yogurt – but that’s because I believe dairy is causing my forehead acne. So now my favourite snack is Scrambled eggs stuffed in Avocado.
4) The gaping space beneath the old-fashioned staircase had been bothering me all through the year. A trip to Ikea was enough to solve that problem. The bookcase is a perfect fit. 😍
5) The Oil paints were bought eons ago. Unused, unopened … but it was time. The last week of the year turned me into a painter too (a rubbish one though).
|Yup, it’s on the wall too… My husband is left with no other choice 😝
Is there anything new that you are trying just before the year ends?