Jingle Tagged me to write 10 things that I love, here they are.
1) I love my farm and my adorable farm dog 😛 those these days haven’t been able to feed him well 😛
2) Solitude relaxes me. After a hectic day, all I want is to be left alone… in my farm of course 😀
3) I love to be praised… who wouldn’t you say… but still I just love it when people have nice things to say about me 😀
4) It’s difficult to understand girls they say… and I love it even more when it’s me who creases other’s eyebrows 😀
5) The sound of Rain makes me inexpressibly emotional. I love to sleep to the sound of rain falling against the window. It’s even better than silence 😀
6) No comfort can beat the warmth of my bed at my home. I just love my room along with its messy decorum.
7) I love visiting different places… but hate travelling… the journey makes me sick…
8) Astronomy bewilders me… in a good way… I just love to think about the mysteries revolving around it and its unfathomable expanse intrigues me.
9) May be I have mentioned it before, I love beaches and the long drives.
10) I am excessively possessive about my collection. Totally in love with them.
Megz had tagged me long time back… the tag was to go to the 8th folder in my image folder, select the 8th picture and write about it.
Here is it. My Mahi (mother’s sister) daughter Maini …taken a year back. Not much story behind it except that we asked her to strike a pose …